G Cooks Caribbean Salsa
This refreshing salsa will have you barefoot on the breezy beach. Try over fresh grilled fish or chicken.
- 3 large ripe mangoes, peeled and diced
- 1 large papaya, seeded and diced
- 1 large jicama, peeled and diced
- 1 medium jalapeno, diced
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, packed and roughly chopped
- 1 large lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon GCooks Citrus Sea Salt
Mix all ingredients together and let marinate in refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or overnight. Stir well to mix juices and serve as a side or on top of fresh grilled fish or chicken.