No one ever stood around a #sousvide drinking beer and telling stories. #Galbi w/a #G
Good day for a #BourbonSlushy and #BarbecueChicken How u livin’ @sunnyledfurd? #YardBird #LikeYouMeanIt
When you’ve had it with #avocado put THAT on your toast. Lean Protein & Healthy Fat #RockShrimp & #OliveOil Eat...#LikeYouMeanIt
@wildamericanshrimp @filippoberio_us @lodgecastiron
I’m sure there’s a #hack for this, but sometimes things just happen in the kitchen w/ @calphalon I ❤️ #eggs
Try my Lemon Pepper Chicken #LikeYouMeanIt
#Repost @bjswholesale ・・・
Spicy, seasoned and delicious. Try this meal today.
Pan-Roasted Lemon Pepper Chicken
4 Boneless skinless chicken breast halves, patted dry with paper towels
1 Tbsp. Lemon pepper
2 tsp. Wellsley Farms Honey
2 tsp. Low-sodium soy sauce
1-1/2 Tbsp. fresh-squeezed Lemon juice
Pinch of Red pepper flakes
1/4 cup Almond flour
Wellsley Farms Cooking Spray
2 Tbsp. water
1. Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high.
2. While pan heats, season chicken pieces on both sides with 1-1/2 tsp. of
lemon pepper. Combine remaining lemon pepper with almond flour in a large, resealable bag. Add chicken, seal and shake to coat.
3. Shake off excess flour mixture and arrange chicken in hot pan. Cook, undisturbed, until golden brown, about 3 to 4 min. Turn chicken and brown
second side, 3 to 4 more min.
4. Pour water between chicken pieces, cover pan and reduce heat to medium-low. Cook until chicken is 165˚ in center, about 3 to 4 min. Remove from heat and let rest, covered, for 4 min.
5. While chicken rests, make sauce by mixing honey, soy sauce, lemon juice and crushed red pepper together in a small bowl.
6. Add sauce mixture to the hot pan. Gently turn chicken pieces until completely coated.
7. Serve immediately over Wellsley Farms Jasmine Rice with steamed Wellsley Farms Frozen Broccoli Florets.