A healthful option to deep-fried wings—and hold the buffalo sauce. The garlic and honey are a perfect balance that will leave you licking your fingers.
- 2 1/2 pounds whole chicken wings, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt or to taste
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder, granulated + more if needed
- 1/2 teaspoons crushed red pepper, or to taste
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
Preheat oven to 400°
Season wings with salt and pepper. Add granulated garlic to coat evenly and crushed red pepper. Place on non-stick foil on a large rimmed sheet pan. Bake wings in oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour, turning over after 15 minutes, then again after another 15 minutes. When done, crispy golden brown and sizzling hot, toss with the mixture of 1/4 cup of honey and 1/4 cup of melted butter. Serve with crispy fresh veggies.